16 May 2010

12th of May 2010... An Unforgettable Day

The last wednesday Tibi & her cello had the honor to have a songwriting session with Sir Paul McCartney.
I just can say that was a dream come true. The most amazing day of my life...
He was very impressed with my project. He told me that the professional classical cellists can't do what I'm doing... play cello and sing at the same time... and also, he sang the chorus of my song "You Will Come For More" in spanish! unbelievable!!
I don't have words to express what I'm feeling...
I just want to say thanks to my dad to made me love the music and specially The Beatles, I had wished that he was with me in this so special moment... 


El miércoles pasado Tibi y su violonchelo tuvo el honor de tener una sesión de composición con Sir Paul McCartney. 
Sólo puedo decir que fue un sueño hecho realidad. El día más increíble de mi vida ...Él se quedó muy impresionado con mi proyecto. Me dijo que los violonchelistas clásicos profesionales no pueden hacer lo que yo hago... tocar cello y cantar al mismo tiempo ... y también, cantó el coro de mi canción "You Will Come For More" en español! increíble!No tengo palabras para expresar lo que siento ...Sólo quiero darle las gracias a mi padre por hacerme amar la música y en especial a los Beatles, hubiese deseado que él estuviera conmigo en este momento tan especial ...

No comments:

Post a Comment