04 May 2010

Next Stop... Fiesta Obscenic!

 

After the amazing 3rd Degree Festival and the official public presentation of Tibi & her cello, outside LIPA, last Wednesday on Mello Mello ... It's a pleasure for me to be playing with some good friends at Fiesta Obscenic this Saturday. It will be an unforgettable day, I suspect it...

These months are being wonderful ... I do not want this to be over, and there are many incredible things to come already ... I can't wait! I'll keep you informed... but for now, I hope to see you all on Saturday!

I'm also thinking that my wonderful band could have a name ...
"The Shubaps"!

Tibi & her cello & The Shubaps! haha... what a funny name!
What do you think?... I  just love it! :)




Tras el increíble Festival del 3rd Degree y la presentación oficial en público de Tibi & her cello, fuera del Lipa, el pasado miércoles en Mello Mello... es un placer para mi estar tocando junto a muy buenos amigos en la Fiesta Obscenic este próximo Sábado. Será un día inolvidable... lo presiento...

Están siendo unos meses maravillosos... no quiero que esto termine, y todavía quedan muchas cosas increíbles por venir... No puedo esperar! Os mantendré informados... pero por ahora, espero veros el Sábado!

Además estoy pensando que mi maravillosa banda tiene nombre... The Shubaps! (Los Shubaps)
Tibi & her cello & The Shubaps! Jaja...Qué nombre tan gracioso!
Qué opinais?... A mi simplemente me encanta! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment