24 May 2010

Tibi & Her Cello supporting to DEPEDRO

YES!! Tibi is very excited and happy!

This thursday I'm going to be supporting to DEPEDRO, the musical project of the great spanish musician Jairo Zavala!
If you are living in Liverpool or you are close to here, come and show us your love!!
Is going to be a fantastic Spanish night and the last gig of Tibi & her cello in Liverpool before the summer... you can't miss it!

Also, I'm finishing my first album! The mixes of the songs are sounding great and they are going to be mastered this week... and then the album will be DONE! I can't wait to listen it!
Has been a long year working very hard to get Tibi's dream and now this is very close to come true...
Keep checking my mypace because I will share this and beautiful suprises with you very soon... ;)

Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment